Interior renovation of an existing 8,826 sq. ft. historic Post Office into a new branch bank facility with attached Post Office. Coordination of the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency and National Park Service (NPS) approvals and City of Naperville special use proceedings. Design incorporated historically significant elements from the original 1939 Post Office structure. Final design was approved by the NPS and was granted a 20 percent tax incentive from the Illinois Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program.